NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON!
CLASSIC AUTOMOTIVE AUTO BODY
250 Jefferson Ave, Salem, MA 01970
Complete Service On All Foreign & Domestic Cars
CLASSIC AUTOMOTIVE AUTO BODY has been serving customers in the Greater Salem area for over 20 years. Owned and operated by 'Tony' Guarino, this 'state-of-the-art' facility prides itself in the high level of customer referrals it continuously receives. These 'personal' references along with the shop's qualification as a premier referral facility by all the major insurance companies attests to the high level of professionalism Classic's customers receive. From your car's initial inspection and insurance estimate to assistance in obtaining a rental car which meets your needs, Classic's friendly and competent staff is there to help.
Many consumers aren't aware of their rights and choices when it comes to repairing their car. The following points are here to help clarify what you are entitled to after an accident. This is the law in Massachusetts - it prohibits the insurance company from practicing what is called 'steering'.
- You can send you car to the shop of your choice after an accident. Don't let your insurance company tell you where to take your car, you pay them, you make the choice.
- Your car can be towed to the shop of your choice after an accident or from impound, your insurance company can't tell you otherwise.
- You DO NOT have to get more than one estimate. After an accident you can have your car towed to Classic Automotive Auto Body, Inc. and we can take it from there.
- You DO NOT have to visit your insurance company's drive through claims center. All you have to do is file the claim via telephone and let us take it from there.
- Make sure your insurance company writes your estimate at our repair facility and not at your home or business. We can negotiate with your insurance company to make sure you get the repair you need.